Hi. Welcome to the Beginners' Rules. If you're new here, I suggest you come here before you're ready to explore on your own and start making articles. As you know, being a good member is all about obedience, loyalty, and setting an example for others. You really wanna know how not to be banned? Well, check out the rules below.
- Don't use curse words for your username or when making an article. It's uncool, man. An article with bad words in it may have only a few seconds to live, so get rid of any curse words you can find in your articles.
- Don't delete other people's articles without a reason. Deleting someone's article for no reason is unacceptable. That's one way to get banned, so don't do it.
- Do try to provide as much as you know about L.O.S.E. in your articles. Some people don't know anything about the L.O.S.E universe at all.
- Don't upload photos that have inappropriate content in them or have nothing to do with L.O.S.E. Photos like these will be deleted on sight immediately.
- Don't argue with the person who deleted your article for a good reason. One shout of "OMG! U RONGFULY DELTD MY PAGE! U R GONG 2 DIE!" and you're gone, Buster!
- Don't make death threats. This will concern me, and I might have no choice but to ban you, forever.
- Do try to have creative, imaginative fun with your articles. Truthful or not, all articles are allowed.
- Don't edit articles without a reason.
- Don't do anything before reading these rules.
- Don't upload videos that have inappropriate content in them or have nothing to do with L.O.S.E. Videos like these will be deleted immediately.